The very 1st Livermore Valley Craft Beer Festival is finally here!
- When: 1:00pm this Saturday, May 9, 2015
- Where: Shrine Event Center – 170 Lindbergh Ave, Livermore, CA 94551
- Cost: $50 at the door, $40 online (buy tickets here)
- What: An afternoon of craft beer, food and live music to raise funds for Shriners Hospital Transportation fund.
- Beer (unlimited pours): There are 22 participating breweries, including Livermore’s three awesome brew-masters: Working Man Brewing Co., Altamont Beer Works and Eight Bridges Brewing.
- Food (small charge): Artistic Table, Eddie Papa’s, First Street Alehouse and Rancho Grande Taqueria.
- Music: Meredith & The Mercenaries & James Nagel.
For more information check out the following: